HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Full job description
Falcon Vehicle Solutions is currently looking for highly skilled HGV technicians to join the business. With a fully-equipped modern workshop we will provide you with an exciting, fast-paced working environment.
We believe in upskilling our team and will work with you to identify training opportunities throughout your career with Falcon Vehicle Solutions.
We have an immediate need for technicians to join our day-shift team working on a 4-on 4-off rota. Anyone who feels they meet the below requirements, please apply and we can have a confidential conversation.
Salary is fully negotiable for the right candidates and overtime is paid.
We provide on-going training and uniform.
- Complete comprehensive and preventative maintenance, repairs and MOT preparation.
- Accurate fault diagnosis to ensure replacement parts are fitted correctly and warranty claims are in line with terms.
- Maximizing your productive time to ensure all KPI’s are achieved.
- Completing job cards and service sheets in a timely manner.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Carry out all work & repairs in a safe & timely manner exceeding DVSA standards.
- Applicants should be fully qualified and have experience in heavy commercial vehicle maintenance, repair and diagnostic.
- Be fully committed to working a safe environment.
- Show willingness to be flexible and to meet the needs of our customers.
- To demonstrate commercial awareness and have a good understanding and experience of a busy workshop operating environment.
- Class 1 HGV Licence
All necessary PPE is provided. We are happy to welcome you to have a site visit ahead of interview.
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
Apply for this role*
*Due to high quantities of applicants, it is not always possible for us to respond. We will be in touch if we would like to discuss your application further.