Falcon Vehicle Solutions is a vehicle hire business based in Somerset operating from two depots in Bridgwater and Taunton. Our fleet of vehicles varies from cars, vans to HGV’s. We operate a busy workshop which includes an ATF and MOT lane, from our Bridgwater depot.
The role consists of ensuring all technicians are working efficiently, with incoming work being planned and productivity is maximized. As line manager for technicians, you will be responsible for performance management, coaching and developing the team.
You will be customer facing, need to be able to deal with difficult situations and expected to uphold the highest standard of customer service.
The role will see you undertake the following tasks
· Ensuring that a safe working environment is maintained in line with our policies
· Full compliance of fleet vehicles with regards to legal requirements and readiness to hire
· Customer satisfaction management, liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure minimal vehicle downtime
· Preparation of job cards through timely workshop loading, to maximize technician efficiency
· Be a leader, offering motivational support to all technicians and their personal development
· Maintaining a strong relationship with the parts department
· Ensuring all documents are completed to the highest standard
· Full UK Driving license (HGV CLASS 1 is desirable but not required)
· Experience of management within a workshop
· High standards of written and verbal communication
· Flexible and proactive approach
A competitive salary
29 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 per annum (Dependant on experience)