Falcon Vehicle Solutions follows the BVRLA’s guidance on the condition of returned vehicles.
Wear and tear is the result of normal usage. However specific events, damage or collisions are not included in ‘wear and tear’. You can be charged if we have to rectify damage or replace missing items.
At Falcon Vehicle Solutions we try to make the process of returning our vehicles fair, cost-effective and problem-free for you.
- We will list any issues, and discuss them with you.
- We will suggest the most cost-effective ways of your returning the vehicle to an acceptable state.
- We approach this process with our values of fairness, consultation and partnership.
- This protects your deposit value.
- No hidden or surprise costs at the point of return.